Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck

June 10, 2011, 02:35:44 pm
Reply #960

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

Re: Mafia II - Story of the Iron Edge - Ship Deck
« Reply #960 on: June 10, 2011, 02:35:44 pm »
In general i like and approve your response to my wall of text, you see it useless, but this is pretty much what we have got to go out from, not much, as you might see..
However as you pointed out yourself your one of the outstanding "oddballs" that are left, and that we've got some sort of case on, that we can build something around it.
Facts are though, that there not many other options, this poste is so late, that if it had maybe come out on day 3 maybe even yesterday - after you nearly got lynched, there might have been the slightest chance that it could be considered.. Your silence and oddness have just been going on for so long, so that when things like these come up, it looks like clever Rebel play defending himself.
But i'm afraid it is too late for it now, even should you be an Imperial.

"the chickens have come home to roost" is probably the most suiting proverb..

Atleast this is my view of things.

I'd also like to note how Et has played an nothing but insulting character so far this game, and despite thinking so, he does not bring forth much of value whatsoever. He's nothing but a talking sheep, or a flustered rebel. Oh, and voting..

To respond of my somehow insulting character, i'm aware that i did a quite a bit of it on Delling, but i wanted the reaction from him.
Lately these last days, the insults have more less been the only way I/we have been able to get the slightest response or reaction from certain players, who has either given up or just cant be arsed about the game. Either way, i do not think the insults have been miss placed and i will not withdraw them in any way, as i have seen it as an necessity, trying to make something happen in this club of inactive and silent players.
I willing to admit i have exaggerated some, but again i've seen it necessary.
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

June 10, 2011, 02:48:17 pm
Reply #961

Offline Emptyy

• Forum Member

« Reply #961 on: June 10, 2011, 02:48:17 pm »
##Vote: Shankski
Same reasons as mentioned yesterday.

I'm sad to see that you don't find any value in who voted for who and when, Tyler. Afraid we find something?

/off for today (as mentioned yesterday)
SUMMER! :D
Vanilla chars: Hunter, rogue, shaman

June 10, 2011, 02:51:13 pm
Reply #962

Offline Kendoki

• Guild Member

« Reply #962 on: June 10, 2011, 02:51:13 pm »
The thing that makes me most suspect is the fact i supported mouse for captain, then followed up with voting to kill kesh. Which you failed to point out, making me think that ur just stupid..

Rlly?

Sintrael : Been looking at you today;
You went for TTaM very hard, it didnt work and after Night 1 he was dead.
You supported Mouseh.

Then the following applies to you aswell.
please learn to read :p

Then :
And my vorte vote did have a reason

You explained your Vdti vote.
Looked at the cases put forth by various people, emptyy seems more innocent than vdti, but not clear in my view.

I still have the same gut feeling about chippen that i've had since the start.

But for now...

##Vote: Vdti

And one hour later you vote for Vorte.

##Vote: Vorte

Between your Vdti vote and the Vorte vote not a single post, not a single explanation. Perhaps TS, i cant see that here, now can i? As i explain Eetion already, my main reason was to get a response out of you and i have.
We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.

June 10, 2011, 03:03:42 pm
Reply #963

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #963 on: June 10, 2011, 03:03:42 pm »
Don't have time to go into too much detail as i'm going out soon but i think vorte pushing for a vote on tyler doesn't make sense.. at all.
Tyler put some effort into pushing emptyy to make that kill on delling, i thought that was suspicious at first but then when delling was revieled to be a rebel, it went the other way and I actually trust tyler now.

doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 10, 2011, 03:07:05 pm
Reply #964

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #964 on: June 10, 2011, 03:07:05 pm »
Don't have time to go into too much detail as i'm going out soon but i think vorte pushing for a vote on tyler doesn't make sense.. at all.
Tyler put some effort into pushing emptyy to make that kill on delling, i thought that was suspicious at first but then when delling was revieled to be a rebel, it went the other way and I actually trust tyler now.

Of course it doesn't make sense if you can't be bothered to read, really, how are you bunching up on me with carebears like this in the game? /rant off, playing ball in the park.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 10, 2011, 03:30:47 pm
Reply #965

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #965 on: June 10, 2011, 03:30:47 pm »
##Vote: Tyler

Very suspicious! First I though you were just a blue trying to fly under the radar, but that grows less and less likely.

Also, you made Emptyy waste his instantkill on someone who was dead sure getting lynched? Leaving us less time to get a proper vote, and we'd still not trust Emptyy after it.

I think the plan was from the beginning (or quickly after it) to sell Delling down the river. I can't see any reason Daekesh would make sure telling two people, but hide the fact that he told Delling. I think Daekesh only told two people, because I can see no reason for Delling to pop up and go "yeah he told me as well" right before getting killed. Except if it was to cover for someone?

My theory is that Delling getting killed was to get the cop, exonerate Tyler and get Shiftey in the clear.

June 10, 2011, 04:43:21 pm
Reply #966

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #966 on: June 10, 2011, 04:43:21 pm »
so I'm on the ferry about to sail home. I have been trying to catch-up but I don't really see any new information.
I'm gonna trust kawe's judgement for now.

also you guys whining, we didn't do any better when everyone was posting.

Bears like alts!

June 10, 2011, 04:46:10 pm
Reply #967

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #967 on: June 10, 2011, 04:46:10 pm »
##Vote: Tyler

Very suspicious! First I though you were just a blue trying to fly under the radar, but that grows less and less likely.

Also, you made Emptyy waste his instantkill on someone who was dead sure getting lynched? Leaving us less time to get a proper vote, and we'd still not trust Emptyy after it.

I think the plan was from the beginning (or quickly after it) to sell Delling down the river. I can't see any reason Daekesh would make sure telling two people, but hide the fact that he told Delling. I think Daekesh only told two people, because I can see no reason for Delling to pop up and go "yeah he told me as well" right before getting killed. Except if it was to cover for someone?

My theory is that Delling getting killed was to get the cop, exonerate Tyler and get Shiftey in the clear.

The fact you are trying to factor me in in your weird conspiracy equations makes me wanna respond. I don't see how you can even possibly mention my name, you should read last .... hold that... you should read everything for the first time before saying something at all.

Also, how can you still question the fact we killed a rebel, that's just... thanks to that kill we confirmed 2 more and got them killed. Archz, you are fucking retarded.

Also, how on that basis can you even suggest Tyler is bad. Tyler is the one who keeps saying we should kill Emptyy. And you know I am all for lynching him as well.

But now, I am adding you to my list, cause right now, your post is full of unbased bullshit.

And about the Daekesh story, you know that he told me and Emptyy, and we suspect Emptyy from being a rebel. Story explained.

Add Archz to my suspicion list...

HE HAS TO FUCKING DIE!

So, Vorte, Archz, Emptyy, is my list now.

June 10, 2011, 05:18:31 pm
Reply #968

Offline Sintrael

• Guild Member

« Reply #968 on: June 10, 2011, 05:18:31 pm »
Aye fine kendo,

The vote for vorte was discussed on irc/ts with shiftey and others yes.

June 10, 2011, 05:27:50 pm
Reply #969

Offline Shiftey

• My Facebook page
« Reply #969 on: June 10, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »
Aye fine kendo,

The vote for vorte was discussed on irc/ts with shiftey and others yes.

Yes, I confirm, I asked Sintrael to change his vote. That's my responsibility. And it was a good call.

June 10, 2011, 11:01:13 pm
Reply #970

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #970 on: June 10, 2011, 11:01:13 pm »
awh i just realised i forgot to vote and forgot to RP (ill do that tommorow or something)

i think vorte should die cause he killed me in the first game
so
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 11, 2011, 12:02:57 am
Reply #971

Offline Goza

« Reply #971 on: June 11, 2011, 12:02:57 am »
The crew's vote was unambiguous. The suspect was brought before Lord Vader. "You better don't fail me again."

Intrinsic, Blackwhale, Vdti. There was no need to speak those names out loud.

Before Shiftey could push him out of an airlock, Lord Vader cut off Vorte's head with one swift motion of his light saber.

Vorte the Wookie has been decapitated.

It is now night, please send in your night actions before 23:59 Saturday. The rebel's kill-per-night has been reduced to 1.

##Night

June 11, 2011, 12:05:12 am
Reply #972

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #972 on: June 11, 2011, 12:05:12 am »
did the wookie has a personal cloaking device?
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox

June 11, 2011, 12:08:16 am
Reply #973

Offline Goza

« Reply #973 on: June 11, 2011, 12:08:16 am »
did the wookie has a personal cloaking device?

June 11, 2011, 12:09:49 am
Reply #974

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #974 on: June 11, 2011, 12:09:49 am »
hairless wookies scare me

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 13, 2024, 06:52:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

131 Guests, 0 Users